About Our Dust Collectors
Branded and Used Dust Collectors at Cost-efficient Prices
Dust collection systems (or dust collectors) are designed to enhance the quality of air in industrial environments. These systems are used capture dust and other impurities from the air, as well as recovering powder or solid components from process streams prior to releasing them to the atmosphere. J&M Industrial provides quality used dust collector systems from leading brands at cost-effective prices.
Types of Dust Collectors
Dust Collector Offerings at J &M Industrial
Our inventory includes the following types of dust collector systems and more:
- Cyclones These dust collectors use no filters, and remove particulates from gas, air, or liquid stream through vortex separation method. We provide used cyclones from brands such as Fisher Klosterman, Aerocon, Ancaster, etc.
- Pulse Jet Bag Dust Collectors:These dust collectors are used in high-volume dust collection applications. We provide used pulse jet dust collectors from leading brands such as Boedecker Company, MAC equipment, Young Industries, etc. All these systems that are designed to provide maximum operational efficiency, whilst reducing maintenance.
- Pulse Jet Cartridge Dust Collectors: The pulse jet cartridge dust collectors are baghouse dust collectors featuring a large array of perforated metal cartridges that can quicken up air filtering. All used pulse jet cartridge dust collectors are designed for high-volume dust collection applications. These collectors allow easy cartridge cleaning, and provide easy access to cartridge filters.
- Shaker Dust Collectors: These dust collectors are designed for harsh process environments, where they collect airborne pollutants easily. The shaker dust collectors help ensure the safety of people, whilst achieving regulatory compliance for combustible dust. We provide these used dust collectors from brands such as DCE, MAC equipment, etc.
- Vacuum Cleaning Equipment: These industrial vacuum cleaning equipment are employed for cleaning medium duty debris.
Are you looking for a good quality used dust collectors for your facility? Please feel free to contact us
to find out more on dust collection systems for your process.