Used and Surplus Conveyors
JM industrial buys and sells used and unused conveyors, such as belt, screw, flexible screw, pneumatic and vibrating. If you are currently interested in purchasing used conveyors, browse the list below that we currently have in stock. If you have a conveyor that you wish to sell, please click here. Our large inventory has included surplus conveyors from manufacturers such as Bunting Magnetics Co., Hytrol Conveyor Co., Universal Industries, Key Technologies, Inc., GEN, Metafab, Inc. and more. Conveyors are material handling systems designed for transporting products in industrial supply or assembly chain applications. The conveyors are used in different stages of product development for moving raw materials, as well as finished products inside the industrial facility. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Types of Conveyors
Types of Used Conveyor Systems
J&M Industrial offers one of the comprehensive collections of used conveyor systems for sale. The following are the types of used conveyors provided by us.
- Belt Conveyors: These are material handling systems featuring two or more pulleys. Belt conveyors are most commonly used for transporting bulk and heavyweight materials.
- Bucket Elevators: As the name suggests, these conveyors feature series of buckets attached to the chain or belt with sprockets or pulleys placed at the top and bottom of the unit.
- Pneumatic Conveyors: These are a type of continuous conveyors where a material to be conveyed is placed in a closed tube system and driven from the source to the destination by air.
- Screw Conveyors: These conveyors are fitted with a rotating helical screw blade, which is usually placed in a tube. Screw conveyors are used to moving granular or liquid materials. You can also find flexible screw conveyors among the used conveyor systems for sale offered here. These conveyors are offered as mobile or stationary units.
- Vibrating Conveyors: The conveyors that convey bulk materials through vibration are known as vibrating conveyors. These conveyors are fitted with rotating weights or cranks or electromagnets.
We also provide the following supplementary accessories for the above-mentioned products:
- Vanmark SS vertical screw auger
- SS drag
- Carbon steel Indopol drag
Applications of Used Conveyors
Used conveyor systems offered by us are used at the following:
- Bottling and canning plants
- Food processing facilities
- Recycling centers
- Plastic factories
Why choose Used Conveyors over New Conveyor Systems?
There are several benefits of choosing used conveyors over new conveyor systems. The benefits offered by the used conveyor belts from J&M Industrial are listed as follows:
- Cost Efficiency: All used conveyors listed on this page cost 30-50% less compared to the new one. This helps you save on primary investment and utilize the money for better purposes.
- Tried and Tested Performance: Since used conveyors for sale listed on this page were already used, so their performance is very much tried and tested. Often the mechanical assemblies have low actual efficiency than their theoretical efficiency. Therefore, the actual performance efficiency, power requirements, utilization specifications are tested by the earlier user. You can select the used conveyors that fit your performance requirements.
- Quick Supply: The wait time for used conveyors maybe 2-6 months depending on the complexity. In the case of customization, this duration may extend to even 8 months. However, when it comes to used conveyors, the system is in inventory and ready to ship. In the case of used conveyors, the only delay is caused due to packaging and transportation. This makes it beneficial for urgent conveyor requirements.
Key Factors for Selection of Used Conveyors
Owing to abundant varieties offered for your consideration, it is quite obvious to get confused. The following tips will help you make the right decision.
- Type of Conveyor and Application: The application requirements define the type of conveyor system that can be used. If your applications require overhead product transportation then the belt conveyor system may not be suitable. Yet if the application requires normal end-to-end product transportation, then roller or belt conveyors can be used.
- Maximum Load Transport Capacity: All conveyors are designed for specific load capacity. It is important to understand if the load to be conveyed is heavy or not. For heavy-duty applications, the conveyor with a maximum load capacity must be selected and vice-versa.
- Conveyor Efficiency: The amount of load transported by the conveyor in a specific unit of time is the efficiency of a conveyor. While going for a used conveyor system, one must go for efficiency as high as possible.
Why Choose J&M Industrial
J&M Industrial is one of the reputed suppliers of surplus and used conveyor systems. The following points will help you understand it better:
- Competitive Pricing: We, at J&M Industrial, offer competitive pricing on used and surplus conveyors. This makes us one of the best suppliers in the market.
- Quality: We stand by the quality of the products sold by us. Before putting any used conveyor systems for sale, we inspect and run functionality tests to ensure their working.
- Technical Assistance and Customer Support: We are always ready to offer technical assistance to clients. We understand that a technology-powered product might confuse users anytime. Therefore, we assist our clients with any query that they may encounter during installation or after-use.
Do you wish to sell surplus conveyors or buy used conveyors from the list of used conveyors for sale? We can help you better.