Used and Surplus Packaging Equipment
JM industrial buys and sells used and unused packaging equipment such as bag dump station, bad sealers, box dumpers, bulk bag filters, lift tables, and more from leading manufacturers in various specifications. There are different types of packaging equipment, both automatic, as well as semi-automatic available at J&M Industrial. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Types of Packaging Equipment
Types of Packaging Equipment at J&M Industrial
We have different types of packaging equipment in stock. The following are some examples of packaging equipment we provide:
- Bulk bag loaders: Used to load bulk bag or super sacks with material, these often include a weighing system and a bulk / dribble loading mechanism for accurate filling by weight.
- Bulk bag unloaders: Used to unload material from a bulk bag or super sack for use in the process. Often combined with a form of conveyor.
- Bag Dump Station: Bag dump stations eliminate material waste by collecting the dust generated while dumping bulk solids or powders from boxes, and bags.
- Balers & Compactors: Balers and compactors are used to reduce the volume of a material through a compressing process. Balers are used to compress cardboards, plastics, metals, etc, while compactors are used to compress a large volume of material into a confined area.
- Checkweighers: Checkweighers are used for checking the weight of packaged products. They operate either manually or automatically.
- Lift Tables: Lift tables are used to raise or lower products. These units make use of a scissor mechanism to operate.
J&M Industrial provides the quality used, and unused Packaging Equipment. If you’re interested in any of our products or have any questions, please call us at 304-273-0795
. We also answer questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.