Used and Surplus Pumps
JM industrial buys and sells used and unused pumps, such as centrifugal, hydraulic, diaphragm, and vacuum. Our large inventory stock used as well as surplus pumps from leading brands. Pumps are mechanical devices used to move slurries and fluids comprising gases or liquids in industrial and commercial set ups. New pumps are designed for long-term performance and they may be treated as an asset by many businesses, but good quality used pumps can be equally good. When sourcing any pump from us, you can be rest assured about both price and quality along with fast turnaround times. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Don’t See What You’re looking for?
Can’t find the equipment, or are you not quite sure what you need? Call us at 304-273-0795
Types of Pumps
Types of Pumps at JM Industrial
At, JM Industrial, you can buy pumps of various capacities, and useful across applications. You can also sell used pumps in good condition.
- Centrifugal pumps: These pumps work on rotational energy they get from impellers or rotors. The fluid is pulled in with the help of the vigorously rotating impeller and is transferred out with the help of centrifugal force. While this is the basic principle, they are available in various capacities in HP, and are mostly made of stainless steel.
- Hydraulic pumps: These pumps operate when mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy. The fluid is pumped in with the help of atmospheric pressure as a partial vacuum is created at the inlet. The fluid is transferred through to the destination via electrical energy. They come with a hydraulic power unit and a reservoir. They may or may not have a cooling unit.
- Diaphragm pumps: These are a type of positive displacement pumps, which comprise a diaphragm and valves on either sides. This helps in pumping in the fluid and preventing backflow. The diaphragm may function either mechanically or electrically. They come with a gear motor and variable speed adjustment.
- Vacuum pumps: These are a type of positive displacement pumps, wherein a partial vacuum is created by expanding the tank or container volume. This builds pressure in the container which forces the flow of fluid into the pump’s vacuum or cavity. These pumps are robust and mostly made of iron. They come with liquid sealing connections which help build the partial vacuum.
Applications of Pumps
Our pumps are ideal for transferring various gases and fluids with different consistencies which may include semi-solids and particulate matter. Here are a few application areas of our used and surplus pumps:
- Food processing
- Pulp and paper
- Oil & gas
- Water and wastewater
Why Buy Used Pumps?
Here are some benefits of investing in used pumps.
- We offer used pumps along with a great service which are immediately available for shipping and installation.
- Their immediate availability is a major factor as it saves on production downtime and related costs.
- Buying used pumps helps save on energy and resources required to make a new pump, plus the time required to make a new one.
- We offer FDA-approved pumps for the food & beverages sector.
Why Buy Pumps from Us?
We have bought and sold several types of pumps to various industry segments.
- Quality and Service:We source all the pumps only from reputed and certified manufacturers. Also, we repair and maintain used pumps so that are in an excellent condition when you use them. Our extremely efficient sales and technical teams strive to understand your requirements and help you make the right pump selection. We offer our services post sales as well, and ensure the pump is working fine for your application.
- Cost Effectiveness: We offer the best prices on bulk orders of our pumps. Also our used pumps in good condition save on a lot of cost and time. Our surplus pumps are also economically priced.
- Human Angle: While we significantly invest in technology to do our business, a human to human connection is what we truly believe in. We believe it offers a personal touch. Whether online or offline, we have humans answering your questions, and not chatbots. This really adds value to the services we offer.
All types of pumps are stocked in our inventory and can be shipped immediately or on a need basis. If you want to place an order or have any further questions regarding our pimps, contact us on phone or email.