• 37 trays, 30' diameter.
• Material of construction: 304 stainless steel product contact surfaces. (Inlet chute, trays, tray support rings, wipers, and levelers, interior floor, product outlet chute)
• Other parts are carbon steel remaining in the interior (fans, tray stantions, and supporting interior and exterior structure.)
• Package includes: TURBO-Dryer, some ductwork, circulating fan, Eclipse gas fired heater, vent fan with above roof stack, rotary valve on bottom discharge.
• Multiple general arrangement & detail drawings, p & id's, schematics and other specifications available upon request.
• Unit is currently dismantled and stored indoors in Montreal, Canada
• Drive components: (HP)
Tray drive: 5
Recirculation fan: 75
Exhaust fan: 60
Combustion fan: 60
Discharge airlock: 3
(All motors 230/460 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, TEFC, inverter duty where applicable)
• Overall dryer dimensions assembled for the dryer itself are: 27'-4" diameter x 36'-8" to top of insulation.
Price, fob Montreal, Canada…Loading charges extra.
The V-37can operate at 500°F or higher and should be able to handle more than 8 TPH