Packaging machine for filling open mouth bags at a rate of 12 bags per minute (depending on bag size)
80-90 PSI of compressed air required.
115 Volt, 1 phase, 60 Hz controls
The TE-10-C is a table-mounted filling device for 2 ounces to 5 lb. weights. The TE-10-C is constructed
of 1.5" type 304 stainless steel square tubing with a NEMA 4X, 304 stainless steel control enclosure
and NEMA 4 electrical components.
• All contact points are type 304 stainless steel with TIG welds and RA 42 food grade acceptable
• The base TE10C includes a 2 ft³ cylindrical hopper with flow control sleeve, dual speed vibratory
feeder and choice of two standard weigh pan sizes for 1 and 5 lb. weighments.
• 139 in³ (0.08 ft³) weigh pan includes
• Replaceable discharge spout tip and hopper can be removed without the use of tools for easy
access, cleaning and flexibility of use.
• Material is fed via the vibratory feeder into a weigh pan directly mounted to the load cell. The
product will flow at the predetermined vibratory speed to set point one and then slow to the
second predetermined speed until the final weight is reached. Once final weight is achieved, the
product flow will stop. With a bag or container in place, a switch is actuated to discharge the
product whereupon the weigh pan is refilled automatically
• Foot operated dump switch replaces standard wrist wand switch.
• Actual speed and accuracies are dependent on product size and bulk density.
• Speeds from 10 to 20 weighments per minute are achievable.
• Compressed air must be clean and dry
• Operating temperature range of 32F to 110F